You can help people, do what you love and make money all at the same time by being part of the Compassionate Healthcare Nursing Services team. We are a home healthcare company that helps our patients maintain their dignity and remain in their home safely.
If you are a CNA, RN, or LPN with a good working history, our team would love to hear from you. Below we've compiled a list of the required documents that you'll need to get started. Once you have everything in order, just call 410-719-0672 to schedule an interview with a member of our team.
• Original State or Federal photo ID
• Original Social Security card
• Alien card/permanent resident card
• Current nursing license (verified on MBON website)
• Current CPR card
• First Aid card
• Malpractice insurance
• Two work references (Name, mailing address, and phone number)
• Two personal references (Name, mailing address, and phone number)
• Physical exam (performed within 6 months of application)
• Hepatitis B record or declination form
• PPD (within 1 year) or chest X-ray
• Background Check (optional for CJIS only)
Once you're ready, please bring original required documents with you to our location at 5411 Old Frederick Road, Suite 6, Baltimore, MD 21229.
Please do not mail or fax your application.
Call for Your FREE Initial Consultation!
• Over 35 years of experience
• Locally owned and operated
• 24 / 7 nursing care
• Most insurances accepted
• Licensed and insured
• Compassionate, competent healthcare professionals
Entry Application Form